Wheatgrass Safe For Health
Wheatgrass powder offered by Farmity is 100 percent organic. It is an excellent way to increase and sustain energy naturally. It works towards giving you strong resistance power strengthens the immune system and acts as a detoxifier and cleanser for the body. It helps to keep a check on blood pressure and helps in blood sugar problems. The organic wheat grass powder by Farmity is packed with utmost care for its flawless freshness. It helps to alkalize, purify and oxygenate blood. It is best to use in fresh salads or to add in your favourite juices and smoothies to enhance its flavour and nutritious value. It also improves skin and helps in muscle toning. It helps increasing haemoglobin in blood. It is extremely effective for people trying to lose the excess kilos. It provides wholesome goodness with essential amino acids and is a natural source of antioxidants. The organic nature of the product adds more to its value. All products of Farmity are certified as per indian, us and european organic standards.
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
They choose solutions to the pests and disease problems that affect their crops in a way that does not damage and destroy the planet. Their wisdom is proven so are their practices
No pesticides or harmful chemicals
Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
Sustainable -better planet for our children
No water contamination
Farmers – better lives
10 reasons to go organic
1. Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition
4. Reduce health risks with Organic purity
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
10. Stay in harmony with nature